KODO Drilling is 100% Namibian owned company that provide drilling services to serve both Mining, Environmental and Water drilling industries.
- Diamond Drilling
- Geotechnical Drilling
- Reverse Circulation (RC)
- DTH Drilling
- Water Drilling
As an upcoming industry pioneer, KODO Drilling sets itself apart because we possess a drive to constantly deliver most innovative services and deliver greater performance towards Health, Safety and Environmental sustainability.
We offer performance within budget without compromising on quality sample delivery.
- With KODO Drilling on your side, you will enhance project safety, achieve desired targets, and improve your bottom line.
KODO Drilling has the expertise, equipment and back up services, our clients have experienced a well backed company with its main focus on being zero harm to its employees and environment.
Persistency, Integrity, Honesty and Respect
The company’s business processes, decision making and projects undertaking is guided, indeed enshrined, by the following set of values.
- Persistently identify and apply the most technological advanced drilling techniques to achieve efficiency and accuracy of field data collection.
- Fostering long term and beneficial relationship with our clients based on mutual respect, honesty and integrity.
- Respect the environment, taking all practical steps to minimize our footprint and mitigate any deleterious impacts as a result of our work.
- Be respectful and sensitive to the local community’s culture and customs in areas we do business and operate.
KODO Drilling prides itself on our ability to meet, exceed the expectations, and requirements of our clients in each project.
We are flexible to the needs of our clients in order to give them the best production performance possible.
We are a team, focused on applying advanced drilling techniques in order to constantly increase efficiency, accuracy of field data collection, meeting client targets and requirements.
Our team consist of youthful operators which are proficient in the services we offer. KODO Drilling offer continuous on duty training and development to our employees.
Using state-of-the art technology, all KODO Drilling measures are rig specific and incorporate a level of competency.
Along with safe working procedures, all KODO Drilling staff is required to understand and to be competent in all company policies, Health, Safety and Environmental management plan.
Team work is key to our success and HSE scorecard
KODO Drilling aim to gain a significant market share by 2020. Market Research and innovation remain the cornerstone of our products and services offer, and will continue to form the foundation of our growth strategy.
Health, Safety and Environmental concerns continue to play an important part in our corporate strategy and remain at core of our service delivery.